Monday, May 01, 2006

What Happened to April?


It's been a while since I last wrote. I don't know what happened to April. I guess we were busy and ill. There was a cold/flu going around that everyone just kept giving to each other. Anyway, it's the first of May and Scott's 3rd birthday is tomorrow. We are looking forward to Kevin taking the day off work, and giving Scott the perfect day. Tomorrow is all about Scott day. He and Claire can't wait to break open the pinata. This is going to be a Scooby Doo party. Scott loves Scooby. I can't believe how fast they grow.
I gave Scott and Kurt haircuts yesterday. They look so handsome! Kurt is getting so big too. Claire has lost her baby features and looks like a little beauty. I am very proud of my children. I can't imagine the joy that the school years will bring. Life needs to slow down, because things are moving way too fast!
I hope everyone finds themselves well, and preparing for some warm, beautiful weather.

Take care, Jeannie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Scott!!!!!!!!