Monday, February 13, 2006

Life's Inventory


There comes certain times in everyone's life, when you take inventory. I mean a soulfull inventory. It can be relative to many different aspects of life, such as good friends, accomplishments, and happiness levels. But, utimately an inventory of what contributes to making our hearts and soul feel good.

With all that is happening in my world right now, I have come to take some inventory of my life. I know that I am where I am supposed to be at this point in my life. Everything and everyone has lead me to this moment. I will continue to learn from each event that tugs on my heart. I have wonderful friends and family that love me, unconditionally. I am lucky to be me.

With this said, maybe this is the reason that my Mother can be so strong at this time of her life. Maybe she feels that she has accomplished all that she has set out to do. Maybe she feels that she is where she is supposed to be at this moment. Maybe her heart is full of love received by friends and family. This inventory of life may contribute to her level of strength and calmness. It's almost like a graduation of life. Time to start a new business, take new inventory, make new dreams.

I realize by all these reflections, that life is made longer by each day that we embrace to the fullest. Each goal that we set to accomplish. Each relationship that we nurture and develop. There is time for all of us to make our souls happy and fulfilled. We just need to check our inventory every once in a while.

Thanks for letting me vent,
Jeannie

No comments: