Sunday, July 16, 2006

Small Child Big Mess!

I was blow drying my daughter's hair when I found my 3yr. old son running around naked. He was supposed to be dressing himself. Instead, he decided to go to the potty, and in doing so, put about a half of a roll of toilet paper in the bowl before flushing it. Needless to say, the water flowed onto the bathroom floor until it came crashing through my kitchen below. I ran downstairs to find a fountain coming out of my kitchen chandelier. The water had a mission. The mission was to make it to the basement, which it did. We have a lot of work ahead of us. I know someday we will laugh about this story. I have so many good stories that I am racking up to tell to girlfriends and boyfriends of my children, in hopes that someday they will repent for the sins against their Mother.

Thanks for letting me vent,
Jeannie

No comments: